4/1/20: Update on Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
Our office is closely monitoring the latest news, guidance and regulations in regard to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The Contra Costa Health Department has extended the current shelter-in-place order to May 3 as of March 31st.
We are doing our part in flattening the curve and remaining closed until these regulations are lifted. However, we will be open only for those who need a B12 or B Complex shot. As a protective measure to keep our clients, staff and community healthy, please refrain from visiting us if you have any of the following conditions:
- A fever of 100.5 or greater,
- A cough, difficulty breathing, or shortness of breath with or without exertion,
- You traveled or have been in contact with folks who traveled to China, Korea, Italy, Iran or any European country.
We thank you all for your trust, understanding and support through this difficult time. We miss seeing and treating our patients and cannot wait until we are able to open our doors to you all again!
We hope you are all staying healthy and safe during this time. Here are some ways to help prevent infection and slow the transmission of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wear a facemask if you are sick or you are taking care of someone sick
- Maintain a 6 feet distance with other people
We thank you all for your trust, understanding, and support through this difficult time. We miss seeing and treating our patients and cannot wait until we are able to open our doors to you all again!