At Essential Aesthetics, we take pride in being highly trained to perform a variety of services for the trans community.
Certified physician assistant, Ellie Zarnegar, has an expansive knowledge of the unique needs of the skin, facial contours, and the natural aging process. She works closely with her trans patients to help them create a gender-matching profile. PA Ellie understands the fluidity of gender identity and lets patients lead the way for their vision and goals without imposing views of masculinity or femininity.
Dermal Fillers & Neuromodulators
Facial features are an important part of your gender identity. Dermal fillers and neuromodulators can feminize or masculinize the face when placed by an expert injector.
Dermal fillers can be used on different areas of the face to volumize, accentuate, and define your facial features. The following areas are most commonly treated:
- Lips: Filler around and in the lips help soften lines and plump the lips.
- Cheeks: Fillers such as JUVEDERM Voluma help the appearance of flattened/sunken cheeks and also helps with the appearance of your eyes, smile, nose, and chin.
- Chin & Jawline: The chin and jawline are some of the most defining features of the human face. Chin and jawline reshaping with dermal fillers help to promote your goals of facial gender expression, whether you want a more defined jawline or a softer look.
- Nose: Non-surgical nose reshaping helps make revisions to fit your desired look. Whether you would like to straighten the nasal bridge, minimize a bump, add shape to the nasal tip, or create symmetry, dermal fillers will help you achieve your goal.
Neuromodulators such as BOTOX and Dysport
are used to relax muscles to give you your desired look. They can be used to treat:
- Jaw Muscle: If you would like a more defined jaw or would like to reduce the appearance of your jaw muscles, neuromodulators are a great option.
- Lines & Wrinkles: Neuromodulators can help to relax facial lines and wrinkles present when moving the face. They can also help to soften the deep furrow between the eyebrows.
- Eyebrow Shaping: Neuromodulators help to rebalance the forehead and periocular muscles to improve the shape and position of the eyebrows. PA Ellie can help to create an arched look to the brow or a more straight look, depending on your preference.
Laser Hair Removal
Hair removal is often one of the first steps people take when transitioning. Laser hair removal
can help to reduce unwanted hair in any of the following areas:
- Bikini Area
- Face including the upper lip, chin, and eyebrows
The full course of treatment varies from patient to patient, and you will notice a significant difference after your sessions are completed. Touch-up treatments may be scheduled as needed.
Schedule a Consultation
Essential Aesthetics is grateful to our transgender patients that give us the privilege to help them look on the outside the way they feel on the inside. Let us support you through the process of transformation. Call or text our office at (925) 855-1773 or request a consultation online