At Essential Aesthetics, there's nothing we like more than keeping our patients comfortable and satisfied throughout all steps of the treatment process. CoolSculpting
here at our Danville office
provides a special opportunity for us to do just that, thanks to the amount of inactive procedure time it requires.
First, let's quickly review what CoolSculpting
is and how it works. This FDA-approved fat reduction procedure is completely nonsurgical and noninvasive, which makes it a popular liposuction alternative for patients who need a bit of help reducing areas of unwanted fat. During the treatment, the excess fat is held within a handpiece that deeply cools the area, freezing the fat cells. Most procedures require about 1 hour of freezing per treatment area. During this time, our patients have quite a few ways to occupy themselves:
- Streaming entertainment: CoolSculpting patients have access to both Netflix and Amazon Prime so they can stream their favorite TV shows or even a movie during treatment.
- Wi-Fi: Our office is equipped with fast, free wi-fi, so feel free to bring your phone, tablet, or laptop into the treatment room.
- Refreshments: We always have a selection of light, healthy refreshments available for you to enjoy during your treatment.
- Complementary procedures: It's not unusual for patients to opt to spend their CoolSculpting treatment time undergoing an additional procedure. While the CoolSculpting device goes to work on your abdomen, for example, we can administer BOTOX® Cosmetic or dermal fillers to your face for a complete tune-up in about an hour.
- Nothing at all: Although my patients are quite diverse, there's one thing almost all of them have in common — they're busy! Some people choose to use their CoolSculpting appointment as "me" time, meditating or listening to relaxing music on their iPods. This time is yours and we're happy to accommodate your preferences as much as we can.