Update news on Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
Our office monitors the latest news, guidance, and regulations regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The Contra Costa Health Department has extended the current shelter-in-place order to May 3 as of March 31st.
We are doing our part in flattening the curve and remaining closed until these regulations are lifted. However, we will only be open for those needing a B12 or B Complex shot. As a protective measure to keep our clients, staff, and community health, please refrain from visiting us if you have any of the following conditions:
- A fever of 100.5 or greater,
- A cough, difficulty breathing, or shortness of breath with or without exertion,
- You traveled or have been in contact with folks who traveled to China, Korea, Italy, Iran, or any European country.
We thank you all for your trust, understanding, and support through this difficult time. We miss seeing and treating our patients and cannot wait to open our doors to you again!
We hope you are all staying healthy and safe during this time. Here are some ways to help prevent infection and slow the transmission of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wear a facemask if you are sick, or you are taking care of someone sick
- Maintain a 6 feet distance from other people
We thank you all for your trust, understanding, and support through this difficult time. We miss seeing and treating our patients and cannot wait to open our doors to you all again!