Attn Millenials: Don’t Rejuvenate – Prejuvenate!
Prejuvenation refers to treatments done that prevent signs of aging, rather than treating them when they occur. More and more in our clinic, we are noticing that both men and women in their 20s and 30s are seeking aesthetic treatments to enhance their features and better their skin. So, what can you do to prejuvenate? Read our 3 tips below to learn more!
- Your Skin Care Routine
Incorporating ingredients such as Vitamin C, Vitamin E, green tea, and retinol into your skincare routine will help stimulate collagen production and protect your skin against damaging free radicals. Follow our step-by-step routine for optimal results:
- Start with our Essential Clarifying Cleanser. Formulated with a blend of Salicylic and Glycolic Acid, this cleanser powerfully and effectively removes dead skin cells and unclogs pores, while the Green Tea Polyphenol Technology allows it to be gentle, calming, and soothing for the skin.
- Following the cleanser, apply either our Essential Toning Pads or Essential Toning Mist. If you have oily, acne-prone skin, we recommend using toning pads. If your skin is more sensitive and dry we recommend the Essential Mist.
- While your skin is still wet, apply the Essential Quench Serum. This serum is made with fractionated hyaluronic acid quenches dehydrated, dull skin for a supple, smooth, plump-looking complexion.
- Lock it all in with our Essential Lite Moisturizer. This lightweight moisturizer is enriched with ultra-pure vitamins to provide powerful antioxidant protection and nourishing hydration. At night time, we recommend mixing a pea-sized amount of retinol with the moisturizer. Retinol is considered the “gold standard” of skincare because it helps regulate cell turnover.
- In the morning, top it all off with our Essential Tinted Sunscreen. Regular use of sunscreen not only protects you from skin cancer, but also helps prevent fine wrinkles, sun-induced brown spots, and overall loss of collagen. It is recommended to use a product with an SPF of 30 or higher. Our Essential Tinted Sunscreen has broad-spectrum SPF 50 and protects against damaging UVA/UVB rays.
- Preventative Neuromodulators & Dermal Fillers
Wrinkles are caused by repetitive folding of the skin that occurs when we show facial expressions. Neuromodulators such as Botox and Dysport weaken the muscles that create wrinkles like the 11 lines between the eyebrows and the crow’s feet. Neuromodulators can totally reverse mild lines and prevent them from becoming deep folds on the face.
Dermal fillers can be used to enhance features such as the lips, cheeks, and chin. Plump and smooth your lips, contour your cheeks bones, and snatch your chin and jawline with dermal fillers such as Juvederm. Dermal fillers can also be used under the eyes to give you a refreshed look.
- Laser Resurfacing, IPL, and RF Microneedling
Laser and energy-based systems such as resurfacing, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), and radiofrequency (RF) microneedling can be used to stimulate collagen production, improve skin texture, minimize scarring, and remove sunspots.